Kaylee Marie Kaneshiro Bryant who was born on November 1, 1997, simply known as Kaylee Bryant is an American actress and model. She is known for portraying Josie Saltzman on The CW television series, Legacies, a role she has played since 2018.
Bryant grew up in Southern California. Due to her early career in modeling and acting, she was homeschooled for part of her upbringing and entered junior year in high school at the age of 15 years old. Bryant is Okinawan through her grandfather who is from Okinawa, and spoke Japanese whilst growing up.Bryant began her career as a model when she was 7 years old for clothing brands like Ralph Lauren walking runways and doing print ads. She eventually transitioned into acting when she was 8 years old and participated in children’s theater. She went to appear on shows like American Horror Story, Santa Clarita Diet, The Real O’Neals, and Kickin’ It among others. Her first lead role was in the 2014 independent film in Mary Loss of Soul. She eventually was cast in The CW’s Legacies as one of the lead roles, Josie Saltzman.
Kaylee Bryant Career
Kaylee Bryant was born on November 1, 1997 in Florida, USA. Kaylee is a Actress who starred as the titular character in the 2014 indie thriller film Mary Loss of Soul (2014). She began acting at the age of 7. She had previously been working as a model, and participated in Ralph Lauren print campaigns until she was 10 years old. In 2016, she began appearing on the ABC Family series The Real O’Neals (2016). She has also made appearances on Criminal Minds (2005) & American Horror Story (2011) as well as several Disney Channel series. In 2018 she was cast as Josette “Josie” Saltzman on The Vampire Diaries spin off series Legacies (2018).
Facts About Kaylee Bryant
- She began acting at the age of 7. She had previously been working as a model and participated in Ralph Lauren print campaigns until she was 10 years old.
- In 2016, she began appearing on the ABC Family series The Real O’Neals as the recurring character Lacey. She has also made appearances on Criminal Minds and American Horror Story.
- In 2016, she starred as the fictional daughter of Jason Lee and Alyssa Milano in the TV movie What Goes Around Comes Around.
- She is a talented singer and can play the cello.
- She has a brother named Kane.
- She was home schooled from the ages of twelve to fifteen.
- She is of Japanese descent on her father’s side.
- She was a fan of The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017) and The Originals (2013-2018) long before being cast in Legacies (2018-).
- She is fluent in Japanese.
Kaylee Bryant Spouse
As of May 2021, Kaylee Bryant is not yet married. Her relationship status is not yet made public. Please visit this page for future updates.
Kaylee Bryant Net Worth
Kaylee Bryant net worth is estimated at $850, 000 (net worth estimated in 2021).