Muoghalu Uchechukwu Judith best known as Judy Austin is a Nigerian-born Nollywood actress of Igbo origin, best known for her role in the movie “Native Girl.” She is also best known for being the second wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie.
Judy Austin is one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood and producer of two Nollywood most loved movies ‘Native Girl’ and ‘Fear’. Her full name is Muoghalu Uchechukwu Judith.
The actress, producer, director and business owner is famous for her role in her movie “Native Girl”. She has also featured in so many other movies in the Nollywood industry.
Acting came into her life when a friend, a certain Sylvester Madu urged her to give it a try on account of her good looks. She did and the rest, as they say, is history. She started acting in 2013 and by 2018 she has produced two film.
Yul Edochie announced the birth of his son with Judy Austin on Wednesday which set social media agog.
Many celebrities have condemned the act of taking a second wife by Yul while some encouraged his action, saying that it is better than having her as a babymama.
Announcing the birth of his son on Instagram, Yul wrote: “It’s time for the world to meet my son.
Well, Below are few things to know about Judy Austin:
• Her full name is Muoghalu Uchechukwu Judith, but she is better known as Judy Austin.
• Judy Austin is from Umuoji in Anambra State’s Idemilli North.
• She had always aspired to be a model and artist.
• She did well in modeling but not so well in music.
• In 2018, Yul Edochie assisted her in the production of her first film, Native Girl which he also featured in.
• Judy Austin likes to speak Igbo and promote Igbo culture and values.
Husband and Children
Judy Austin is currently married to actor Yul Edochie as second wife. Yul announced via his Instagram page that he has married a second wife Judy Austin, a fellow Nollywood Actress and they have welcomed a son together.
Judy Austin’s net worth a of 2022 is estimated at around $300, 000 – $1 million.